메모장을 열고 번역해 보세요~
1. One of the first and arguably most iconic formal works published on design patterns in software engineering was a book in 1995 called 'Design Patterns:
2. Elements Of Reusable Object-Oriented Software'.
3. This was written by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson and John Vlissides - a group that became known as the Gang of Four (or GoF for short).
4. The GoF's publication is considered quite instrumental to pushing the concept of design patterns further in our field as it describes a number of development techniques and pitfalls as well as providing twenty-three core Object-Oriented design patterns frequently used around the world today.
5. We will be covering these patterns in more detail in the section ‘Categories of Design Patterns’.
8. Before we begin, let’s look at the exact definition of a ‘pattern’ in software design.
다른 번역본과 비교해 보시려면~