Yield : 2~4 servings
Ingredients : Kimchi, ground pork, tofu, onion chives (or green onions), onion, salt, black ground pepper, sesame oil, egg, flour, grape seed oil.
- Prepare 6-7 kimchi leaves (6-7 inches long – 16 cm) and ½ cup flour in a plate.
- Coat both sides of each kimchi leaf in the flour by hand.
Make meat mixture
- In a small bowl, add 2 tbs ground pork (or beef), 2 tbs tofu (after gently squeezing out excess water with a paper towel), 1 ts chopped onion chives (or green onion), 1 tbs chopped onion, a pinch of salt and black ground pepper, 1 ts of sesame oil, and mix the mixture well with a spoon.
- Set aside.
Make the pancakes
- Place 1 egg in a small bowl and add a pinch of salt. Beat it with a fork.
- Add some of the meat-tofu mix on one side of a kimchi stem. Add some flour on top of the mixture.
- Put some of the meat-tofu mix on the rest of kimchi leaves.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and add some grape seed oil (or vegetable oil).
- Coat each kimchi leaf with beaten egg mix and place on the heated pan. *tip: the meat mixture should be bottom of the pan
- When the bottom of the kimchi pancake turns golden brown (1 or 1½ minutes), turn it over and cook another minute.
- Turn it over one more time and cook another 30 seconds before transfering it to a serving plate.
*tip: you can serve it as it is or cut it into bite size before serving
위의 영어레시피를 종이에 옮겨 쓰기. 옮겨쓴 종이를 사진찍어서 이모한테 보낼것.
그 종이는 한달동안 계속 가지고 다닐것!